- 1.Spiderweb's fixed maximum supply is 3 billion ARAC tokens.
- 2.The duration of a mining period is fifty years.
- 3.The total block height is 26,280,000 blocks.
- 4.For the first six-month, 300 million ARAC tokens will be mined.
- 5.The ARAC token lock-up period is 18 months for SDN node.
- 6.The original Genesis Block contains 1141.55 ARAC tokens.
- 7.The total token supply will be reduced by a rate of 10% every six months. (Please refer to below supply reduction formula and graph for further reference)
Total Supply Decrease Formula
The supply will be reduced by a 10% ratio every six months
- 1.Initial Mining Share Ratio per block： ◼SON 37% ◼SVN 10.5% ◼SDN 52.5% (Divided by 100 SDN nodes)
- 1.The mining share ratio will be adjusted on the first reduction.
- 2.Share Ratio per block： ◼SON 30% ◼SVN 15% ◼SDN 55% (Divided by 100 SDN nodes)
- 1.The mining share ratio will be adjusted again on the fourth reduction.
- 2.Share Ratio Modification： ◼SON 20% ◼SVN 20% ◼SDN 60% (Divided by 100 SDN nodes)