Security Features
Spiderweb (ARAC), comprises of self-built private nodes and public nodes of P2P resources to form a web of decentralized IDC infrastructure, features the following security protection mechanism:

1. SHA256 Encryption

Spiderweb (ARAC) uses the same SHA256 encryption method as Bitcoin nodes to encrypt the hash value and mark each D.I.D.C. an ID and a private key to verify the identity between transmissions so that data security is guaranteed.

2. "Proof of Used, PoU"

Spiderweb (ARAC) adopts an eco-friendly and energy-efficient consensus mechanism "Proof of Used, PoU" as a means of reward verification.
Each node resource is transparent and verified on a public account according to their individual contribution of usage to guarantee the right “rewards” for each resource provider.

3. Proactive and Passive Data Protection Mechanism

Unlike traditional IDCs that require clients to start from the ground up or spend a lot of money on security features and equipment. Spiderweb (ARAC) has built-in, multi-pronged active/passive security mechanisms, including decentralized data storage function, AI packet filtering, AI adjustment functions for node collaborations, and passive hacker intrusion/ DDOS defense mechanisms, all of which are at the ready for our clients to simply plug in and use.
For example: Client A is under attack or there is an unexpected failure which causes the node to fail to operate normally. Spiderweb (ARAC) will temporarily discard the problematic node and continue the DApp services for client A with other distribution nodes because the data is also scattered on other distribution nodes. After the problematic node is eradicated, the data previously stored within will be restored by other nodes to minimize the impact. In addition, for a node that suffers a DDOS attack, you can also choose to use other node resources on the architecture to disperse the attack traffic to minimize the effect of intrusion.

4. IPFS Concept of Decentralized Data Storage

The traditional IDC centralized structure requires a multi-layered structure for accessing centralized data due to communication structured security requirements, causing more uncertainties and potentially compromising risks in the process of access, such as the hardware performance of network communication devices and the risk of hacking by malicious people. Spiderweb (ARAC) uses the IPFS technology concept for decentralized data storage and usage, which breaks through the traditional IDC hierarchy and effectively improves the efficiency and security of user access to data. Compared with the HTTP structure of traditional IDC, IPFS is a far more secure and efficient way to access your data.
Traditional IDC VS IPFS Protocol

5. Fragmented and Distributed Data for Better Security

The decentralized data server technology run by IPFS is a point-to-point (P2P) network bracketing architecture, which not only effectively eliminates the defects of data storage but also allows users to quickly connect and retrieve the file fragments distributed in different nodes at ease through the encrypted data storage address (Allocation Index Hash) in the file.
The stability and fidelity of IPFS nodes directly impact the integrity of the stored data, so file fragments are not stored in a single node, but in several nodes, simultaneously, through fragmentation to prevent the node device from failing to operate for various reasons, resulting in the data not being combined and used.
Each file fragment contains the Allocation Index Hash information of the storage location, with 49% of the Allocation Index Hash information which will be stored in the client’s own device, while the remaining 51% of the Allocation Index Hash information will be scattered on other nodes.
IPFS For Distributed File Storage
Spiderweb will also back up 49% of the client's Allocation Index Hash information in the Private Nodes to prevent users from losing all the information if the user's device should fail or is lost. After the data is fragmented with SHA256 encryption, it is fragmented into 100 fragments and scattered to 100 nodes using Spiderweb DIDC compression technology, so that users can operate with a sense of security while tending to their businesses.
Copy link
On this page
1. SHA256 Encryption
2. "Proof of Used, PoU"
3. Proactive and Passive Data Protection Mechanism
4. IPFS Concept of Decentralized Data Storage
5. Fragmented and Distributed Data for Better Security